Saturday, March 28, 2009

Right Where I Need To Be

So I have found that small hint of clarity in my life over the last few days and let me tell you just how freeing it can actually be.

I am right where I need to be. I am financially stable, I have a good job, I have a nice house, a good relationship with my kids and family, I have finally let go of Justin and alot of the hatred I felt for him and I now can actually deal with him on a friendly and adult level which I haven't been able to do in a very long time.

I have also come to the realization that Enoch is not ready for a relationship....With anybody, let alone me, but that still doesn't mean I don't think hes worth waiting for because YES........the man is worth it! And I have found the patience I need to wait.

So all in all , Clarity is a wonderful thing and I'm grateful to finally have found some!
Now maybe I wont appear to be running around with my hair on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment