Saturday, March 26, 2011

The ABC's of Amy

So I found this little bit of fun stuff on many blogs over the last few weeks and I thought...hmm...My turn....so here goes...All about Amy.

Photobucket

A. Age: 37 and I don't wish to discuss this.

B. Bed size: California King...It's massive and oh so comfy

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes, with an all consuming fiery passion of a thousand suns.

D. Dogs: Many in my lifetime but none right now.

E. Essential start to your day: Hot shower and a cold Coke.

F. Favorite color: Green in all it's shades

G. Gold or silver: Sterling Silver or White Gold.

H. Height: 6'1

I. Instruments you play(ed): Classical Cello for over 8 years

J. Job title: Customer Service Rep, Web Site Builder, Mom

K. Kids: 2 wonderful human children and 4 feathery furry babies.

Photobucket
My 17 year old son J.D.

Photobucket
My 14 year old daughter Julie

Photobucket
They really do love each other

Photobucket
My sweet kitty Butch

Photobucket
My sweet kitty Scooter

Photobucket
My little birdie Lenny

Photobucket
My noisy little room mate Mr. Nibbles

L. Live: Utah

M. Mom’s name: Carolyn

N. Nicknames: Ame's, Amos, Blondie, Wench

O. Overnight hospital stays: A few times
Photobucket

P. Pet peeves: Uptight Close minded Condescending Know it all's.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?" ~Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Photobucket

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: Kelly, Joanie and Holly

T. Tattoo's: My very first and only tattoo I got a week ago and I love her so very very much
Photobucket

U. Underwear: I love very comfy, Very cute boy shorts....No wedgies.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Way to many to count. it would be easier to tell you about the vegetables I do like

W. What makes you run late: Usually my kids or my lack of wanting to get up out of bed on time.

X. X-rays you've had: Lots. Bad knees, bad kidneys, bad back the car chrash that left 40 stitches in my head
Photobucket

Y. Yummy food you make: My kids pretty much love anything I make from scratch. I love to cook. I would have to say my cheesecake is to die for, JD loves my homemade Pizza and Pasta, Julie loves my Grilled Salmon with oven roasted potatoes and Corn Cakes.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I hate the zoo. The only zoo I have ever been too was the Hogal Zoo in Salt Lake. It's tiny and small and the poor animals look all cramped and miserable. But I do love the big cats. Mountain Lions especially. (She is my Totem after all.)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment