Saturday, April 6, 2013

Questions

 photo Myheartontheline_zps9d8e73ec.jpg
Have I been a good friend to you? 
Have I always treated you with kindness, love, understanding and respect?
Have I always shown you how much you mean to me and just how much I care about you?
Have I always followed through with my promises?
Have I always done the things I said I would do for you?
Have I always been honest and truthful with you?
Have I always accepted you just the way you are? Flaws, Faults and all?
Have I always done everything I could to make you feel wanted, loved and cared for?

If I have failed in any of these things I am sorry. 
With my whole heart I am sorry.
You are my best friend and I would do anything for you just so I knew you were happy. 
All I have ever wanted was to be respected in the same way I respect you.

"Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with the golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams..."
 William Butler Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment