Saturday, August 4, 2012

Of Old Friends

Photobucket

Yes, Yes they are.


Mé riamh stop grámhara tú 
Tá tú mar sin go domhain in mo chroí a dhéanann 
sé iomlán dom tá tú ingrained isteach 
i mo a bheith an-. Tá tú mar chuid de m'anam. 

I had thought this door was closed.
I mourned this but moved past it.
I constantly lied to myself and said I didn't miss it.
 But I did.
When the door was reopened I was glad.
I walked right through Scared to death.
I have had my fingers slammed in this door far to many times.
I closed my eyes, breathed deeply and walked right through.
I keep risking it because
Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.

I was told I had to do the work.
The message came very persistently.
Gladly I sat in the Darkness and Candle Light
Feeling you. Hearing You. Knowing you again.
I had lied to myself.
I did miss this work.
I did it gladly with an open heart,
I keep working because
Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.

We have a contract to fulfill.
It is my greatest work to fulfill this promise.
With an open heart and now open eyes,
I walk through this door with much gratitude.
Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends and I welcome this.

 )O(
With much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment